Madeleines with fleur de sel from Île de Ré - organic baking mix
This product is currently sold out.
The organic baking mix for madeleines will remind you of childhood memories!
These madeleines are greedy and light. Quick and easy, it is a flawless preparation, and the taste is amazing thanks to the tiny touch of salt!
For 24 madeleines
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 8 min
INGREDIENTS TO BE ADDED
5.82 oz butter
¼ cup milk
Wheat flour*, blond cane sugar*, whole cane sugar*, baking powder* (wheat starch*, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bitartrate), fleur de sel from Île de Ré.
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.
INSTRUCTION OF USE
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Mix the melted butter with the eggs and milk in a large bowl (or large batter bowl).
3. Pour gradually the baking mix into the bowl and mix
without working too much the dough.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 20 min (optional).
5. Fill the madeleines molds, bake for 2 min at 375°F and then for 6 min at 300°F.
6. Unmold the madeleines right out of the oven. Taste them while still warm or allow to cool on a wire rack before eating.
(*) Certified organic.